Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chicken with Black Beans and Rice and Triple Layer Mousse Cake

First up, cook some pieces of chicken...
Add tomato juice, frozen corn, spices tomatoes and black beans to a skillet.

Layer everything in a dish...

Done. This was good but reeally spicy. It had cayenne pepper in it and I think I still have an ulcer.

Triple Layer Mousse Cake. Make a graham cracker crust...

Melt some semi-sweet chocolate chips...

Layer in a springform pan and cool...

Make a box of mousse....

Layer and cool.

Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings....

I still don't know how to keep the sides from sticking to a springform pan. I just ran a butter knife around all the edges....

I made this for Easter and it was delicious!!

1 comment:

  1. I think that you need to make another triple mousse cake again, maybe to eat before the Zoo next Friday.....

    ReplyDelete