Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ravioli Parmesan and Paper Bouquets

Here is a recipe I made for ravioli parmesan. It called for chicken and garlic ravioli....which doesn't exist in any grocery store I have found. So I used pork and beef ravioli. First you make a mixture of ricotta and eggs.
Dip the ravioli in that and some bread crumbs and layer in the dish.

Cover with lots of sauce and cheese.

This was really good, but it didn't re-heat very well. I think it used too much ricotta which kinda made it nasty when you heat it up.

Here is a project I did with my clients before, and we used it again to make a bouquet for my boss when her father died.

You take coffee filters and color them with markers in bright colors. I like to seperate the colors in triangles like a pizza.

Once you're done coloring, get a squirt bottle...or a squirt gun....which I used. Soak the papers and make sure you have a tablecloth or tarp down. This will make the colors run together, which creates a sort of tie-dye effect.

When they dry, pick the circles up by the centers and gather them into a flower. Wrap a pipe cleaner around the center to make a stem.

Then I took them home to create a bouquet which I wrapped with the last of my favorite ribbon...grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment