Thursday, May 26, 2011

Quotes Vol. 23

"You're always trying to break up with me, and we're not even together." ~ Elizabethtown

"Just tell me you love me and get it over with." ~ Elizabethtown

"Hate has a reason for everything. Love is unreasonable." ~ V. Raiuhes Ahaefuthe

"All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific." ~ Lily Tomlin

"Do you think, everything, everyone, is going mental, it seems to me that it's spiraling outta contral and it's inevitable." ~ Lily Allen

"I'm sorry if you feel that I'm being kinda mental, but you left me in such a state. But now I'm gonna do what you did to me, I'm gonna reciprocate." ~ Lily Allen

"We have all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the power we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ~ Harry Potter

"I loved you with my last breath." ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Dreams, dreams of when we had just started things. Dreams of you and me. It seems, it seems that I can't shake those memories. I wonder if you have the same dreams too." ~ Lily Allen

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within." ~ James Baldwin

"Do you ever stop talking?" ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Look at me. Look at me! You suck, to me you suck. I kind of hate you. But you do not get unlimited chances to have the things we want. And this I know. Nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could change your life." ~ Grey's Anatomy

"She's sad because her lover gave her twelve gold coins, but then the wizard cut open the bag of salt, and now the dancing minions have nowhere to put their big maypole...fish thing." ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"In the end, we all are who we are, no matter how much we may appear to have changed." ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"I know I haven't been myself lately, but I'm me again, so I was thinking maybe you should sleep over, because the me that I am is horny for the you that you are." ~ Grey's Anatomy

"Why don't you stay? I'm up off my knees. I'm so tired of being lonely, you can't give me what I need." ~ Sugarland

"That girl needs the stick out of her ass and a dick in her coochie, pronto!" ~ Sex and the City

"I can't even begin to explain to you how much I'm gonna miss you. When I think about not seeing you every day, it makes me not want to go...Okay, so if you think that I didn't say goodbye to you because you don't mean as much to me as everybody else, you're wrong. It's because you mean more to me." ~ Friends

"I'm a cross-dressing homosexual pacifist with a spot on my lung." ~ Across the Universe

"Women are like the police, they could have all the evidence in the world, but they still want the confession."

"I feel like I just found out that my favorite long song was written about a sandwich." ~ 27 Dresses

"Oh yeah, I'm a real good cocker." ~ 27 Dresses

"If you're a whore, what does that make me?" ~ Sex and the City

"My social skills are eerily similar to those of notorious homicidal maniacs."

"There's no excuse not to dream."

"As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot." ~ John Lennon

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." ~ John Lennon

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ John Lennon

"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." ~ George Carlin

"Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that." ~ George Carlin

"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." ~ George Carlin

"Men are like lightbulbs, you keep screwing until one fits." ~ Swingtown

"We're so over, we need a new word for over." ~ Sex and the City

No comments:

Post a Comment