Thursday, June 9, 2011

Breakfast For Dinner and Flowering Things

So I finally found a good recipe for breakfast casserole. First layer dish with a bag of hash browns.
Cook up a pound of sausage...

Mix up some eggs and I believe there was another ingredient in this one....

Layer everything with cheddar....

Layer the sausage....

And more cheddar.

It was delicious and reheated very well.

This is the bouganvillea plant I got my mom for mother's day.

It blooms orange of course, but has since been destroyed by all of the tornado activity recently. Not sure if it will survive.

And here are the flowers my mom sent to my office for my birthday.

And I saw these little chicks in Walnut last month, so Bob had them shipped down for me! They kinda hang out on my kitchen table...not sure what I should do with them exactly. They're made out of little paper flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment