Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Potato Broccoli Bake and Cream Puffs

Here's my last broccoli recipe for awhile...finally got rid of all of the broccoli in my freezer. First you make a mixture of cream of mushroom soup, cheddar and Worcestershire sauce. I'm not sure what else went into this mix....
Spread it all with a bag of tater tots and steamed broccoli....

Cover with cheddar and bake. This is really good, especially since I love broccoli and potatoes.

Next up were cream puffs...I can't remember any of the ingredients...which is probably a good thing.

Whatever they were, they made some dough.

Which I then got to squeeze through my pastry bag!

Bake them and cut a slit in the sides...very tricky.

Fill with whipped up whipping cream...didn't really like that filling at all.

Then top with some bittersweet melted chocolate. That process was a pain in the butt and left me with a burnt hand. These cream puffs are only edible if eaten immediately. So when I took them to work the next day...lets just say a lot of them ended up in the trash...pretty tasteless.

No comments:

Post a Comment