Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quotes Vol. 7

"The big moments are gonna come. You can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are." ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Huge events take place on this earth every day. Earthquakes, hurricanes, even glaciers move. So why couldn't he just look at me?" ~ My So Called Life

"In the end, you're always by yourself. You're all you've got." ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"I never knew until that moment what it was like to lose something I never really had." ~ The Wonder Years

"You know that place between asleep? The place where you remember your dreams? That's where I'll be waiting. That's where I'll always love you." ~ Tinkerbell

"Love can tear you and rip you apart. It can kill you. But if you're lucky, it can put you back together." ~ The Wonder Years

"Don't follow in my footsteps because I run into walls."

"In your life you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again; but you do." ~ The Wonder Years

"I'm not crazy...I'm just intellectually independent."

"In love there's no simple fix. Sometimes you have to just hang on...and lead with your heart." ~ The Wonder Years

"I have learned that the dashing white knight who was supposed to sweep me off my feet has apparently gotten lost in the forest."

"Few women admit their age...few men act theirs."

"Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes...there's too much fraternizing with the enemy." ~ Henry Kissinger

"I need not suffer in silence while I can still moan, whimper and complain."

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever." ~ The Notebook

"But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough." ~ The Notebook

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day." ~ The Notebook

"It's not about what happened in the past, or what you think might happen in the future. It's about the ride, for Christ's sake. There is no point in going through all this crap, if you are not going to enjoy the ride. And you know what...when you least expect something great might come along. Something better than you even planned for." ~ Along Came Polly

"If there's a mental health organization that raises money for people like you, be sure to let me know." ~ As Good As It Gets

"Why can't I have a normal boyfriend? Just a regular boyfriend, one that doesn't go nuts on me!" ~ As Good As It Gets

"It's a wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be with someone who looks into your face, when you've gotten old, and still sees what you think you look like." ~ The Bachelor

"Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable? That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence." ~ Pulp Fiction

"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool." ~ Big Fish

"Why torture yourself when life will do it for you." ~ Big Girls Don't Cry They Get Even

"I believe you show me a three year old running around a flea market in his underpants drinking Coca-Cola out of a baby bottle, and I'll show you a future NASCAR fan." ~ Jeff Foxworthy

"It is a truth universally acknowledged that when one part of your life starts going okay, another falls spectacularly to pieces." ~ Bridget Jones Diary

"Friends-they spend years trying to find you a boyfriend, but the moment you get one, they instantly tell you to dump him." ~ Bridget Jones Diary

"Would it make a difference if I told you that no one could possibly ever love anyone as much as I love you?" ~ The Butterfly Effect

No comments:

Post a Comment