Friday, October 16, 2009

Quotes Vol. 5

"I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could ride you at a gallop until your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I could squeeze you until you pop like a bottle of warm champagne and you beg me to hurt you just a little more...and you know why I don't? Because it's wrong." ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Did you forget about me? Mr. Duplicity." ~ Alanis Morrissette

"Screaming won't make the pain go away." ~ Johanna Schmitz

"You're a heartbreaker, dream maker, love taker, don't you mess around with me." ~ Pat Benatar

"It's not that it's small, it's just that I'm so big." ~ Andrew

"I'm not used to liking that." ~ Alanis Morrissette

"You've already won me over in spite of me." ~ Alanis Morrissette

"I can't go on, I'll go on." ~ Johanna Schmitz

"I'd rather be alone like I am tonight, than settle for a kind of love that fades before the morning light." ~ Dixie Chicks

"And God said, 'Where the fuck is Tim?' And there the fuck was Tim." ~ Noises Off

"You're so much braver than I give you credit for." ~ Alanis Morrissette

"Don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are." ~ Alanis Morrissette

"Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty." ~ Mother Teresa

"I'm feeling quite vomitish." ~ Roxy

"You're my best friend...best friend with benefits." ~ Alanis Morrissette

"I recommend getting your heart trampled on to anyone." ~ Alanis Morrissette

"Love ceases to be a pleasure when it ceases to be a secret." ~ Aphra Behn

"It could be." ~ Noises Off

"And what I wouldn't give to find a soulmate." ~ Alanis Morrissette

"I'm so awkward." ~ Andrew

"Give me beer." ~ Flaming Guns of the Purple Sage

"I make you laugh and you make me cry. I believe it's time for me to fly." ~ REO Speedwagon

"Stop snorting." ~ Sara

"If you're not in it for love, I'm outta here." ~ Shania Twain

"Who sucks your cougar tonight?" ~ Casey

"Unconceivable, unbelieveable." ~ Jay & Silent Bob

"But what else could I expect from a bunch of low rent, no account hoodlums like you? Hoodlums, yes, I mean you and your friends, your whole sex, throw 'em in the sea for all I care. Throw 'em in and wait for the bubbles, men with your groping and spitting all groin no brain three billion of you passing around the same worn out urge. Men! With your...sales!" ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"A good friend picks you up when you fall...a best friend laughs her ass off, trips you again and calls you a whore." ~ Sara

"But love, I've come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day." ~ The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks

"A terrible darkness has fallen upon us, but we must not surrender to it. We shall lift lamps of courage and find our way through to the morning." ~ Anonymous member of the French Resistance

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do." ~ Anna Roosevelt

"In the real world as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems." ~ The Book of Counted Sorrows

"Life is an unrelenting comedy. Therein lies the tragedy of it." ~ Martin Stillwater

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction both are transformed." ~ C.G. Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment