Monday, October 5, 2009

First Blog Ever--start of quotes

Well I just decided to start blogging on here because facebook and myspace will only save my last 10 blogs. So I've lost all the quotes I started putting up years ago. I'll start this blog by posting some of my favorite quotes that I've been collecting since I was about 16. I'll also add any pictures or any other little spiels I decide to go on in the future. My quote book is full of sayings that I believe, that I would say myself, or that are just funny. These first few blogs are going to be from back in the day, so they'll become more relevant to today as I continue to publish them. Thanks for reading!

"I never thought I could feel so low, oh darkness I feel like letting go." ~ Sarah McLachlan

"You were meant for me and I was meant for you." ~ Jewel

"Just do me a favor, and check your baggage at the door." ~ The Offspring

"I'm too depressed to go on, you'll be sorry when I'm gone." ~ Blink 182

"All our young lives we search for someone to love. We choose partners, change partners, all the while wondering if there is someone somewhere who might be searching for us." ~ Kevin Arnold

"And the thing is, even after all these years, I still look back with wonder." ~ Kevin Arnold

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great people make you feel that you too can become great." ~ Mark Twain

"Gone are the dark days. I do have a place in this world. And eventually, I'm going to find it."

"To thine own self be true." ~ William Shakespeare

"I guess I must be wishin' on someone else's star. It seems like someone else keeps getting what I'm wishin' for." ~ Bryan White

"So I've got to believe, there's still someone out there who is meant for only me." ~ Bryan White

"And I was looking forward to a happy ending, so much for pretending." ~ Bryan White

"I love you more than any other, so much more than anything." ~ As The Deer

"I don't wanna die, sometimes wish I'd never been born at all." ~ Queen

"Nothing really matters, anyone can see, nothing really matters, nothing really matters to me." ~ Queen

"For when I am tried and purified, I shall come forth as gold." ~ Rejoice in the Lord

"You're in the arms of the angel, may you find some comfort here." ~ Sarah McLachlan

"Constantly consider your dreams, live life as you imagine it to be." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"It's funny how we feel so much, but cannot say a word, though we are screaming inside, oh we can't be heard." ~ Sarah McLachlan

"Whatever you do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows." ~ Michael Landon

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end." ~ Semisonic

"That question no one can ever answer for you. You have to find what makes you happy. You have to look in your heart to find what will make you happy."

"Everybody hurts...sometimes." ~ REM

"Just as we fall down beside the road, discouraged with life and bowed down with our load, we lift our eyes, and what seemed a dead end, is the street of dreams where we meet a friend."

"Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime." ~ Celine Dion

"The future is not some place we are going, it is some place we are creating. The paths are not found, but made, and the activity of making them changes both the maker and destination forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment