Monday, July 9, 2012

Random Things

Here are a few random pictures with various topics...
First is a pink fire truck at the Susan G. Komen walk...very exciting.
 My flowers starting to grow...pretty sure these ones are now dead thanks to drought and birds.
 These ones are still kickin' though...
 Cherry tomato plant...I believe this was after I transplanted some of it...to be seen later.
 Hydrangeas I cut from the bushes at my mom's house.

 Painting #2 in progress...it's an abstract beach scene in case you were curious.
 And this is the next book I finished in June. Hard to get through because there are soo many characters and it's hard to keep all the names straight. But, one thing I noticed while reading was...hmmm this story sounds familiar.... Turns out that Clueless is based on Emma...some of the same character names and some characters were combined to form the ones in the movie.
 And here is the big pile o' books that I still need to read...plus I added some more after this pic was taken...


No comments:

Post a Comment