Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pasta Pie and Random things

This is a recipe that I believe I got from Pinterest. First you brown some beef...
 Cook some rigatoni...
 Mix tomato sauce into the beef....
 Cover the rigatoni with olive oil and Parmesan...
 You're supposed to make this in a springform pan and carefully stand each noodle on end...but I was too lazy for all of that...so I just dumped the rigatoni in the dish and covered with the sauce mixture.
 Cover with some cheese and bake. This would have been better if I had actually followed the directions, then the sauce would have gone all the way through the dish...but this way it was mostly on top. But it was still pretty good either way.
 Random picture of the tuxedo cupcake from my birthday.
 Some more hidden transformations pictures in progress...

 And starting a new one...
 And here is a shot of all of the books I read in March-May. I have literally a ton of books to read stacked on my nighstand and will start posting them all on here when I finish them. I'm making sure to read every day and am getting through the books a lot faster.

Don't Panic came from the library book sale and I didn't so much read it myself, but taught it in group for a series on anxiety disorders.

Classic Mythology was leftover from my mythology class from Lewis & Clark, which I loved so much I decided to read all the way through all the myths in this huge book.

Deviant Behavior was also from the library book sale and is mostly full of lots of statistics about crime and personality disorders.

Greece was from a thrift shop down the street from our group home and is mostly an outdated picture book with no author named and lots of misspellings...

The Irish American Family Album was from the library book sale and gives first-hand accounts of the history of Ireland and immigration, which I knew nothing about before reading it.
Many more books to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment