Monday, July 23, 2012

Random pics

This first one is my long-awaited birthday present from my BFF Sara. We fought over this ring which we found in an antique shop in Lancaster Pennsylvania like 3 years ago. She finally decided that she didn't want it and gave it to me this year!
 More pics of the God forsaken planting process during the drought...this is the tomato plant post-thinning and the bucket is supposed to have daisies in it...now it only houses dirt.
 Starting to sprout.

 Here is the final product of one of the paintings I did for my mom's bathroom...abstract beach view.
 Here's the book I read in the beginning of June. It's one of many TIP books from SAMSHA...which is an organization for treating people who have a mental illness and a substance abuse problem. You can see I flagged just about every page with good treatment techniques. One day I want an office with shelves with all of the TIP books flagged!
 And here is the dying (now dead) tomato plant after it was transplanted to my mom's house...she kills everything I give her.


No comments:

Post a Comment