Monday, October 18, 2010

Projects in the works

The first project is one that I just finally finished a few days ago. Here's the beginning of the last puzzle that I will be working on for some time.
All of the sides put together, except for one missing piece which took me forever to find.
Yep, that piece is still missing...
Ok, finally getting started. The finished product is coming in a few weeks.
Next project, which will undoubtedly make me very rich soon....
Wine and liquor bottle lamps!!
I told you all a few months ago to send me your bottles, and this is why. This is my first lamp, which I gave to my mom. It's an Apple Crisp wine bottle from Grafton Winery.
I have many more lamps coming, and have started my account on www.etsy.com . I'll start putting my lamps on there at the end of the month and my shop name is Freefallin44 if you want to have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment