Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fundraiser and Peanut Butter Pie

Last month we held a fundraiser at work to raise money for NAMI- The National Alliance on Mental Illness. I told my clients that if they raised $100 in a week, they could pick out me and Mary's clothes and do our hair and makeup. All week they went around the nursing home getting donations and on Friday they got to make us over with all of our wackiest clothes and makeup.
Full shot of Mary...
Full shot of me...
We had to walk around work all day like that and the doctor really got a kick out of it.
It might have been the same day, I brought in a peanut butter pie. Here is the bottom chocolate layer getting ready to chill.
Peanut butter mixture...mmmm....
Final result. It was sooo good and I'm gonna make another one next month for Bob's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment