Saturday, November 7, 2009

Quotes Vol. 8

"I'm not shooting for a 'successful' relationship at this point. I'm just looking for something that will prevent me from throwing myself in front of a bus. I'm keeping my expectations very very low." ~ Bye Bye Love

"The sweetest sounds I'll ever hear are still inside my head. The kindest words I'll ever know are waiting to be said. The most entrancing sight of all is yet for me to see. And the dearest love in all the world is waiting somewhere for me." ~ Cinderella

"When they ask me what I liked the best, I'll tell them, it was you." ~ City of Angels

"I would rather have had one breath of his hair, one kiss from his mouth, one touch of his hand, than eternity without it." ~ City of Angels

"There are millions of people in this world. But in the end, it all comes down to one." ~ Crazy/Beautiful

"I'm not bitter! I'm mad as hell!" ~ Diary of a Mad Black Woman

"If I'm away from you for more than an hour, I can't stop thinking about you. I carry you in my spirit. I pray for you more than I pray for myself, I've got it so bad for you." ~ Diary of a Mad Black Woman

"What's with this sudden choice of disorders we get right now? When I was a kid, we just had crazy people, that's it, just crazy people." ~ Ellen DeGeneres

"Procrastination is not the problem. It is the solution. It is the universe's way of saying stop, slow down, you move too fast. Listen to the music. Whoa, whoa, listen to the music. Because music makes the people come together, it makes the bourgeois and the rebel. So come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody try to love one another. Because what the world needs now is love, sweet love. And I know that love is a battlefield, but boogie on reggae woman because you're gonna make it after all. So celebrate good times, come on. I've gotta stop I've gotta come to my senses I've been out riding fences for so long...oops I did it again...um...What I'm trying to say is, if you leave tonight and you don't remember anything else that I've said, leave here and remember this: Procrastinate now, don't put it off." ~ Ellen DeGeneres

"I do not regret the things I have done, but those I did not do." ~ Empire Records

"Constantly talking isn't neccessarily communicating." ~ Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

"Valentine's Day is a day invented by greeting card companies to make people feel like crap." ~ Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

"Don't screw up the best thing in your life just because you're a little unsure about who you are." ~ The Family Man

"The worst are the ones we tell ourselves right before we fall asleep. We whisper them in the dark, telling ourselves we're happy, or that he's happy. That we can change, or that he will change his mind. We persuade ourselves that we can live with our sins, or that we can live without him. Yes, each night before we fall asleep we lie to ourselves in a desperate, desperate hope that come morning--it will all be true." ~ Desperate Housewives

"Human beings are designed for many things. Loneliness isn't one of them." ~ Desperate Housewives

"Trust is a fragile thing. Once earned, it affords us tremendous freedom. But once trust is lost, it can be impossible to recover. Of course the truth is, we never know who we can trust. Those we're closest to can betray us. And total strangers can come to our rescue. In the end, most people decide to trust only themselves. It really is the simplest way to keep from getting burned." ~ Desperate Housewives

"We are all searching for someone. That special person who will provide us what's missing in our lives. Someone who can offer companionship or assistance or security. And sometimes if we search very hard, we can find someone who provides us with all three. Yes, we are all searching for someone. And if we can't find them, we can only pray they find us." ~ Desperate Housewives

"Death is inevitable. It's a promise made to each of us at birth. But before that promise is kept, we all hope something will happen to us. Whether it is the thrill of romance, the joy of raising a family, or the anguish of great loss, we all hope to experience something that makes our lives meaningful. But the sad fact is, not all lives have meaning. Some people spend their time on this planet just sitting on the sidelines waiting for something to happen to them, before it's too late." ~ Desperate Housewives

"It's impossible to grasp just how powerful love is. It can sustain us through trying times or motivate us to make extraordinary sacrifices. It can force decent men to commit the darkest deeds or compel ordinary women to search for hidden truths and long after we're gone, love remains burned into our memories. We all search for love, but some of us, after we found it, wish we hadn't." ~ Desperate Housewives

"Life is a journey, one that is much better traveled with a companion by our side. But sometimes, we lose our companions along the way, and then the journey becomes unbearable." ~ Desperate Housewives

"The choice to separate from what we love is painful. The only thing worse is when someone we've trusted makes the choice for us." ~ Desperate Housewives

No comments:

Post a Comment