Monday, November 30, 2009

Quotes Vol. 11

"They'll never know how tough it is...to be the one who isn't chosen. To live so near to the spotlight and never step in it. But I know. I see more than anybody realizes because nobody's watching me. I saw you last night. I see you working here today. You're not special. You're extraordinary." ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"I've gotta say something, 'cause I don't think I've made it clear. I'm in love with you. Powerfully, painfully in love. The things you do, the way you think, the way you move...I get excited every time I'm about to see you. You make me feel like I've never felt before in my life...I just thought you might wanna know." ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"In one way or another I've always suffered. I didn't know why exactly. But I do know that I'm not so scared of suffering now. I feel more than I've ever felt and I've found someone to feel with. To play with. To love in a way that feels right for me. I hope he knows that I can see that he suffers too. And that I want to love him." ~ Secretary

"Destiny is something we've invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental." ~ Sleepless in Seattle

"Well, I'm gonna get out of bed every morning...breathe in and out all day long. Then, after a while I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breathe in and out...and, then after a while, I won't have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while." ~ Sleepless in Seattle

"I'm smitten. I'm in deep smit." ~ So I Married An Axe Murderer

"I'd rather be with someone for the wrong reasons than alone for the right." ~ Some Kind of Wonderful

"The man of my dreams has almost faded now. The one I have created in my mind. The sort of man each woman dreams of, in the deepest and most secret reaches of her heart. I can almost see him now before me. What would I say to him if he were really here? 'Forgive me. I have never known this feeling. I have lived without it all my life. Is it any wonder, then, I failed to recognize you? You, who brought it to me for the first time. Is there any way that I can tell you how my life has changed? Any way at all to let you know what sweetness you have given me? There is so much to say. I cannot find the words. Except for these: I love you.' Such would I say to him if he were really here." ~ Somewhere In Time

"I'm not afraid to die. I've been dying a little bit each day since you came back into my life...I truly...deeply...love you and before we die I want you to know." ~ Star Wars: Episode II-Attack of the Clones

"From the moment I met you, all those years ago, not a day has gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm with you again...I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you--I can't breathe. I'm haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating...hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me...what can I do? --I will do anything you ask." ~ Star Wars: Episode II-Attack of the Clones

"I would rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special." ~ Steel Magnolias

"I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood for the last 40 years." ~ Steel Magnolias

"A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste." ~ Steel Magnolias

"A smart man speaks when he has something to say, a fool when he has to say something." ~ Plato

"I mock you with my monkey pants." ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"I wear the cheese, the cheese does not wear me." ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Your logic does not resemble our Earth logic." ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Love is just lust in disguise, and lust fades, so you damn well better be with someone who can stand you." ~ The Story of Us

"Isn't this the moment where one of us is supposed to say: Look this is ridiculous, we love each other, all couples go through this, let's give it another try." ~ The Story of Us

"Once you establish anything truly intimate with another person--even talking--it has to affect the person you're supposed to be the most intimate with." ~ The Story of Us

"There are some hurts that you never completely get over. And you think, I don't know, that time will diminish their presence--and to a degree it does--but ah...it still hurts. Because, well...hurt hurts." ~ The Story of Us

"The truth is I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back." ~ Sweet Home Alabama

"What are you more afraid of: spending more than two consecutive nights with the same woman, or findig out this thing might not be as crazy as it seems?" ~ Sweet November

No comments:

Post a Comment