Sunday, November 22, 2009

Quotes Vol. 10

"When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running through her mind. When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply. When a girl looks at you with eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be around. When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are so wonderful. When a girl lies on your chest, she is wishing for you to be hers forever. When a girl calls you everyday, she is seeking for your attention. When a girl wants to see you everyday, she wants to be pampered. When a girl says, 'I'll love you forever' she means it. When a girl says that she can't live without you, she has made up her mind that you are her future. When a girl says 'I miss you" no one in this world can miss you more than that."

"Life's funny like that, once you let go of the wheel, you might end up right where you belong." ~ Little Black Book

"I believe we write our own stories and each time we think we know the end...we don't." ~ Little Black Book

"I think very few people are happy. They wait all their lives for something to happen to them--something great and wonderful. They don't know what it is but they wait for it. Sometimes it never happens. What they want is the kind of spirit I found in those letters. A spirit that makes life beautiful. I love that man. I loved him more than my own life. I still love him." ~ Love Letters

"I tell you what I envy about people in love--I'd love it if someone knew me, I mean really knew me. What I like, what I'm afraid of, what kind of toothpaste I use." ~ The Mirror Has Two Faces

"I've love you for nine years, I've just been too arrogant and scared to realize it, and...well, now I'm just scared. So, I realize this comes at a very inopportune time but I really have this gigantic favor to ask of you. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy." ~ My Best Friend's Wedding

"Weeping willow with your tears running down, why do you always weep and frown? Is it because he left you one day? Is it because he could not stay? On your branches he would swing, do you long for the happiness that day would bring? He found shelter in your shade. You thought his laughter would never fade. Weeping willow, stop your tears. There is something to calm your fears. You think death has ripped you forever apart. But I know he'll always be in your heart." ~ My Girl

"That thing, that moment, when you kiss someone and everything around you becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person and you realize that that person is the only person that you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life, and for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that it will go away all at the same time." ~ Never Been Kissed

"I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you." ~ The Notebook

"Maybe it's something else. Maybe you can't even describe it. Maybe you only know it when it's gone. Maybe it's like there's a whole piece of you that's missing too." ~ Pleasantville

"Sometimes we love people so much that we have to be numb to it. Because if we actually felt how much we love them, it would kill us. That doesn't make you a bad person. It just means your heart's too big." ~ Riding In Cars With Boys

"Don't dream it, be it." ~ Rocky Horror Picture Show

"It's not easy having a good time! Even smiling makes my face ache." ~ Rocky Horror Picture Show

"Tempt not a desperate man!" ~ Romeo & Juliet

"Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me." ~ Runaway Bride

"I do doodle, you too, you do doodle too." ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it kills you both. You'll fight, you'll shag, you'll hate each other till it makes you quiver, but you'll never be friends. Love isn't brains, children, its blood, its blood screaming inside you to work it's will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"My life happens to, on occasion, suck beyond the telling of it. Sometimes more than I can handle. And it's not just mine. Every single person down there is ignoring your pain because they're too busy with their own. The beautiful ones. The popular ones. The guys that pick on you. Everyone. If you could hear what they were feeling. The loneliness. The confusion. It looks quiet down there. It's not. It's deafening." ~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment