Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fruit!

I had a leftover orange and decided to try this project I've been seeing on Pinterest. You cut an orange in half, gut it except for the white center stem. Fill it with oil and light it like a candle. Seems easy, but it was a pain!
You have to hold your lighter on the stem for a long time before it finally burns...then it kept burning out for no reason...and it kinda smelled gross, not like oranges...

But it was pretty while it lasted...not recommended!


 Here is a shot of my pantry after I went shopping for all of the food I would need to get through th holidays...food hoarder much?
 Here is my first purchase from Fruit My Cube. It's from the farmer's market in Belleville, and they will deliver fruit and vegetable cubes to your workplace on Tuesdays...if enough people in your office sign up for it. At least I saw that Wellspring is signed up for it as well, so I can still get them once I start my new job!
 Finally decided to eat the kiwi...which I haven't had in years! Kinda slimy and gross...not a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment