Monday, April 30, 2012

Projects and fund-raising

My mom wanted some abstract artwork made to hang in her bathroom. She picked out the colors she wanted and bought some canvases. Here is the beginning process of the first canvas. Base painted brown to start...
 Here is my broom standing up on that one day awhile back when the moon was aligned with Earth or something...
 It stood that way for about 3 hours until I tried to walk past it, then it fell over.
 Here are some pics of the gift baskets we made for our NAMI fund-raiser at work. This one was an outdoor kids basket made by my mom.
 And here are some green swirls on top of the brown...
 This is a boys Easter basket made by me and some of my clients.
 This is the girls Easter basket made by me and some of the clients.
 This is a mens bath basket made by me and the clients.
 A coffee basket made by Kendra.
 The Ultimate man basket made by Pat.
 A movie basket made by Jane.
 A womens bath basket made by Becky.
 A camping/beach basket made by me and Marlene.
 And a womens beauty basket made by everyone at the group home.
We raised $180 on this raffle and have raised $482 so far. We have one more fund-raiser this week and then the NAMI walk is on May 26th. If you would like to walk with us or donate to our team please follow this link: www.nami.org/namiwalks12/STL/AdaptIL

No comments:

Post a Comment