Friday, February 17, 2012

Italian chicken and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Roll Ups

First is the Italian chicken, where I blended up a lot of ingredients including Balsamic Viniagrette, Grey Poupon, and parsley. It was some pretty smelly gross looking stuff...
Get a bunch of chicken legs and put them on a sheet lined with aluminum foil.

Rub the mixture all over them.

And bake...you can see in this picture that a lot of the chicken seemed to develop weird bloody tumors...I hate chicken.

And this was my meal. The chicken tasted pretty good once you got past the God awful smell of the Balsamic Viniagrette...and the tumors... If anyone wants my leftover Balsamic Viniagrette let me know, cause I sure won't be using it again.

Then I tried a Pinterest recipe where you just spread peanut butter and chocolate chips on crescent rolls.



These were pretty gross to me..too doughy for my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment