Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Christmas cookies

I made three different types of cookies this year. The first one was Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies or Grinch Cookies. You basically make sugar cookie mix then add some green food coloring.
Then add some chocolate chips....

Add some Creme de Menthe chips and peppermint extract...and you get what looks and tastes just like my favorite ice cream...mint chocolate chip!

Tastes just like the ice cream...it was just a tad too minty for me though.

Next up was Reese's Krispies. Melt some butter, peanut butter, and corn syrup...

Add lots of Rice Krispies...

Add some chocolate chips and stir it around while they melt.

Chop up 6 Reese's peanut butter cups...

Add those and mix it all up.

Roll into balls and put on wax paper.

These were freakin delicious and I think I'll be making more in the near future.

Next up is Cake Batter Pudding Cookies. You use some yellow cake batter and some pudding mix for this one.

Add some Christmas sprinkles.

Roll into balls and bake.

Everyone also said they liked these a lot.

Fyi: all of these recipes are from Pinterest. You can find them all on my Food board!

No comments:

Post a Comment