Sunday, January 15, 2012

Random projects and Taco Roll Ups

This first one is a craft that me and my friend Marlene found online when trying to find something to do with the thousands of playing cards we have left over at work from the fundraiser we did last year. Hopefully we can make some more projects soon cause we found a lot of them. We made these little gift boxes out of the cards. Now my mom has this box after I used it for one of her Christmas presents.
And my mom went on a shopping spree at Michael's and gave me projects to do: first one was this fall basket.

This was my first project from Pinterest. You get a little (disposable) bowl and fill it with water, then dump a few nail polish colors into it. Swirl them around with a toothpick and dip your fingers in.

It was interesting, but I wouldn't do it again cause it was a big mess. The paint gets all over your skin and took me a day to pick off.

My mom also got a Christmas basket and I made her this holiday arrangement.

And here is my first shot of the tree this year.

These are taco roll ups, also from Pinterest. Spread some refried beans on tortillas...

Top with seasoned ground beef, salsa and Mexican blend cheese.

Roll up and cover tightly with saran wrap. These were pretty good and it made a large amount of them...which means I got sick of eating them pretty quickly.

1 comment: