Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Taco Pasta Bake and Eclair Cake

First up is the Taco Pasta Bake. I have absolutely no recollection of what the exact ingredients were. It didn't have enough seasoning for me, and the taco bake that I always make anyway tastes way better.
This one used penne noodles and a lot less cheese...so that was probably the problem.

Crunch up some tortilla chips on top. I just use my taco bake as a dip to use with tortilla chips. Cause especially when you reheat it, the tortilla chips get kinda soggy.

Final result: would not recommend it.

This next one on the other hand, I definitely would recommend and have given out the recipe to many people so far. It is seriously the best thing I have ever eaten and it's sooo easy!! Fist layer an 8x8 pan with graham crackers...

Then whip up a small box of French vanilla instant pudding...so tasty!!

Let it sit for a few minutes, then add a tub of whipped topping. After I was done making the whole recipe I pretty much licked this bowl clean. The best cream/filling ever!

Add half of the cream on top of the graham crackers, then add another layer of graham cracker, another layer of cream, and one last layer of graham crackers. All of my crackers kept breaking, so the second batch I made of this 2 weeks later was a lot more attractive.

Then melt 1 oz. of semi-sweet chocolate and 1 Tbsp. of butter, add 1 cup of powdered sugar, 1 tsp. of vanilla and a little bit of milk.

Pour that on top and your done! Refrigerate it over night to get the graham crackers soft and easy to cut through. Seriously make it now, you will not regret it.

The graham crackers get easier to layer the more you make it. So hopefully it will look better than this first slice. But it won't matter anyway because it is so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment