Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Valentine's cupcakes and surprise

Here are some cream filled cupcakes I made a few days before Valentine's Day.
Making the batter.
After baking...
Filling was the tricky part. The bags I had sucked and I only could squeeze out like a drop. But, I have recently bought some new bags and tips so this trick should work better next time.
Getting iced....
Pink and red sprinkles!
Ready to go to work.
And at work on Valentine's Day, the nursing home was selling some balloon/candy arrangements. I got one that was from a secret admirer/Johnny Depp...
Which left me wondering all day who it was....
I found out the next day who it was from....which left me with my jaw on the floor saying "WHA??? No way! You're kidding". And I'll just leave it at that.
And on a side note: If you guys haven't read this blog that I follow, you don't know what you're missing! Seriously its like I have a twin in NYC. Read it now!!! http://volcanicensemble.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment