Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tortellini and Triple Chocolate Cookies

Here are some things that I made forever ago, and I'm just now uploading.
First is my try at making cheese garlic bread. I got 2 baguettes for like $1 and made up my own recipe from there.
Now tweaking a recipe I got from allrecipes.com for garlic butter sauce for the tortellini.
Tortellini boiling...
Finished tortellini with the garlic butter sauce on it...OMG it was soo good. Jonnie, if you're reading this, feel free to give me any extra bags of tortellini you have lying around your truck anytime...
My finished garlic bread...tasted good, but wasn't very pretty looking.
Trying out my first plate.
Making the chocolate dough for the cookies.
Added 2 different types of chocolate chips...now they're double chocolate...
Out of the oven.
Add a kiss on top and they're triple chocolate...soo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment