Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New lamps

Here are the three lamps that I made in December. This first one is a blue wine bottle of Riesling that's almost 2 feet tall. I gave it to Bob and Virginia for Christmas.
All lit up...
This is a Seagram's gin bottle with colored lights. Will put it up for sale on Etsy as soon as I finish this post. www.etsy.com/shop/Freefallin44
All lit up...it really looks like a Christmas tree...

Here was a really pretty green wine bottle that I gave to Mark and Shari for Christmas. The label had a picture of a bridge on it. I wish I had written down what type of wine it was before I gave it away...
All lit up....
Now I just need to get up some motivation to make some Valentine themed bottles...plus I could use some sales to motivate me!! Tell everyone you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment