Sunday, January 16, 2011

Coffee cake and Christmas cookies

Coffee cake: the brown sugar and butter crumbles....
Cake batter.
Ready for baking.
Finished result...it was really good, but the recipe called for sour cream in the cake mix...which tasted funky to me. But it was still really good and didn't last long at work.
Peanut butter kisses. This recipe was a pain in the butt. It called for an ingredient which doesn't exist, so I had to improvise.
The end result was really good, but now I'll have to figure out how to make the mystery ingredient myself (baking mix). I used Jiffy chocolate chip cookie mix, but it came with the chocolate chips in it already...so I had to sift them all out...
Oatmeal cookies.
Chocolate peanut butter cookies. Batter.
Peanut butter balls, they look like the balls of tree sap from Jurassic Park.
Peanut butter balls covered in cookie batter and rolled in sugar. These were really good too, but definitely did not look like the beautiful picture. Which is why this picture is pre-baking, the after baking part was not very attractive, but it tasted good.

No comments:

Post a Comment