Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ticket to the Beatles Part 2

This was my second time stalking/seeing Ticket to the Beatles in concert. It was located at The Meadows at Lake St. Louis. You know where all of the Cardinals/Blues/Rams live... It was in the middle of an outdoor shopping center.

Me and Sara packed a cooler and 2 lawn chairs...along with some strawberry pretzel salad. We found a spot to sit in some shade next to the beer tent. Here's me trying to chop off my head as usual.
The stage was under an arbor/pergola with draped British flags. There was a raised grassy area with cattails that all of the kids ran around during the concert.
Here's a shot of George playing While My Guitar Gently Weeps.
And again...
Here's what the stage looked like when the sun finally set.
And here's the video of While My Guitar Gently Weeps....

No comments:

Post a Comment