Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Calling all alcoholics!!!

Calling all alcoholics/wine afficionados....bring me your bottles!! I don't drink, but for those of you who do...if you want to be green like me, please re-purpose your wine and liquor bottles by giving them to me. I'm planning on trying to start a little side business by creating beautiful works of art from glass bottles. I only have about 4 wine bottles now...so it's not much to start on. So, I could really use some help if you have any empty bottles that are not sentimental please send them my way...along with corks or caps if possible!! I would greatly appreciate some help along so that I don't have to go begging on the corner for money to pay rent. Please pass this on to anyone you know may have some bottles on hand...restaurants maybe too!! I'll take wine, alcohol, ...basically any glass bottles should work.

P.S. I have 2 bottles of wine in my fridge (yuck) which I obviously won't drink, so if anyone wants to drink them sometime and give me the bottles back...that works too.

No comments:

Post a Comment