Friday, May 3, 2013

Boyfriend Cookies and Pasta Con Broccoli

This recipe is from Pinterest...called Boyfriend cookies
Cream the butter and sugars...
 Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla...
 Add flour and baking soda...
 Then add alllll the candy: milk chocolate chips, semisweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, M&M's, and Reese's pieces....
 Then bake! Apparently I forgot to take a picture of the final product...probably too busy eating way too many of them.
 Here's my next impromptu recipe that I made with some of the broccoli from my Market Crate
Pan frying the broccoli...
 Boiling some No Yolks...
 Add 2 cans of cream of chicken soup and some water then simmer....
 Add it all together...
 Bake it with some mozzarella....
 And you have Pasta Con Broccoli! My very own invention and it was delicious.
 FYI: those boyfriend cookies must really work, cause a few days after I made them I got a boyfriend...who gave me this...

No comments:

Post a Comment