Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Brown Butter Pumpkin Cupcakes and Moving

So this was the last recipe I made for my job at Adapt. It is Brown butter pumpkin cupcakes and I got it from Pinterest.
And I made it so long ago and got rid of the recipe, so I can't tell you exactly what's in each picture, but I can guess!
Hmm...I'm guessing eggs and possibly something else?
 All the dry ingredients...
 No wait, there's the eggs...no idea what the first picture was... Mix in a can of pumpkin, brown sugar, possibly some oil...
 And there's the batter...
 Ready to bake.
 All done, they smelled so good.
 And now for browning some butter....
 Which you then add some more stuff to...
 And that's the frosting...
 You were supposed to dip the cupcakes in the brown butter icing, but it was so thick that I had to drizzle it on with a spoon.
 All ready to go...these were really good, but reeaaalllly rich! Which is why I threw away the recipe, cause it was too much richness for me!
 Some more pics of my packing process...

No comments:

Post a Comment