Monday, October 15, 2012

Camping and Crockpot Cheesy Chicken and Rice

The night before we left to go camping, my cousins came over to destroy my house and make lots of Jello shots...
 And to steal piles of wood from my neighbors...
 They were completely packed in back there...we had so much crap.
 Our tent set up right next to the Courtois Creek...
 We could wade across the creek to get to the buses....
 One of the few pics I dared to pull out my camera for...this is nothing compared to all the drunken people we saw...
 Next is crockpot cheesy chicken and rice...another one from Pinterest. Throw in four chicken breasts and some diced onions...
 I believe this was condensed cheese soup???
 Start cooking some rice...

 Pull the chicken apart to shred...
 Add the rice and a can of corn...
 All done! This was sooo good and so easy, probably the only way I'll make it from now on...need to add some broccoli next time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment