Sunday, September 2, 2012

Random things left over...

Here is a pic of my ever-expanding pile of camping equipment that started to take over my living room last month...
 This is a recipe from Pinterest...making Jolly Rancher suckers. You get them all lined up and bake for only 5 minutes at 200 degrees...
 They melt into each other and you quickly put a stick in the middle... Well these did not turn out. They completely stuck to the wax paper and I had to throw them all away...do not try at home.
 Final project of the hidden transformation I was working on.
 The next book I read was about helping yourself to not be so perfectionistic. This book was written by a Martha Stewart wannabe, and only made me see that there are people with bigger OCD issues than me. But it did have at least one famous quote on every single page of the book so some of those went in my quote book.

No comments:

Post a Comment