Monday, August 20, 2012

Art, books and plants

This first picture is another process picture of the last painting I'm doing for my mom. It still has one more layer to go, which I still haven't done yet. It will look much different when it is finished.
 More of the process of this hidden transformation...
 This is the next book I finished. I taught this in group and got it from my former team leader, Bob. This is a description of the 16 personality types from the Myers-Briggs Personality Test that I gave my clients. It goes into all aspects of each personality and the description for my personality type (INFJ) was really true!
 Flowers finally blooming...these are forget-me-knots I believe...
 Tomato plant shooting up...
 The next book I finished. An autobiography of George Harrison. The book is split into 3 sections. The first is a narrative about many behind-the-scenes moments in Beatle history. The second section is a ton of candid pictures...which had some missing since I got it at a library book sale, and someone had cut out a chunk of pics...grrr. And the third section is actual scanned copies of ALL of the songs George Harrison wrote. You can see that he wrote a lot of songs on hotel stationary and can see where he was staying on certain dates. He also writes on the opposite page about what the inspiration was for each song.
 Another process picture...
 And the next book I read. I have possibly hundreds of Dean Koontz books and I read all of them in high school along with some Steven King. I got this one at a library book sale. I finished it in a week and it reminded me why I read Dean Koontz so much. It is one of his typical thriller-mysteries set on the west coast...and deals with medical experiments. The creepy part about all of his books is that this type of medical research is actually happening in the world right now! I'm serious people! This is why I want to do research so badly!
Many more exciting book reviews to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment