Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mexican layer casserole and artwork

I have no idea where I got this recipe or what it was called...I guess I'll have to start saving my recipes until I write the blog posts...
Couldn't find it on my Pinterest so it's not from there...anyway I got 2 ears of corn...
 And cut off the corn...
 Yellow bell pepper...
 Cooked some ground beef and chorizo together...
 Then added pinto beans...
 Cooked the bell pepper with olive oil and some spices...
 Added in the corn and some salsa...
 Then started layering tortillas...
 Added beef mixture...
 Then cheese...
 Then the pepper mixture...
 And kept layering....
Apparently I don't have a finished product picture...hmmm
 This is the final product for the first of three canvases I made for my mom's bathroom....
 And here are the next two primed in off white ready to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment