Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mile High Strawberry Pie and Pizza Baked Potatoes

First up is the strawberry pie I made for work last month. You start off with making strawberry jello and adding some sherbert to it. My grocery store didn't have strawberry sherbert so I used mixed berry and used the raspberry and orange parts of it.
Then mix in the fresh cut up strawberries...

Mix in 2 tubs of whipped topping and layer it in a baked pie shell.

Then add another tub of whipped topping on that. This was delicious and everyone at work ate it up! I'm sad that I got so full that I only had one piece and the strawberries were still frozen when I ate it. Here is the pie sitting precariously in my over-packed freezer.

Next are the pizza baked potatoes. I mixed some cream cheese with pizza sauce and I believe maybe mozzarella?? Looks lovely doesn't it?

Cut big slits into some already baked potatoes (which were not baked through at all) and layer on mini pepperonis and mozzarella. I have no after baking shot because the majority of these exploded in the oven. They were hard and didn't cook all the way through. Needless to say I went out to eat for lunch that week at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment