Thursday, November 11, 2010

My 5....Deluxe Edition

Does everyone remember this episode of Friends?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUOe0JBy8n8 Well about a month ago I read on another blog where a lady and her husband picked their 5 after that episode aired. So I decided to make my list, just for the hell of it. Enjoy!


#1: Zac Efron



Seriously. So Hot!! The reason why I bawl my eyes out every time I watch 17 Again. And if you haven't seen Charlie St. Cloud, then you have issues.


#2: Josh Hartnett



He's been on my list for many years now. Especially after Pearl Harbor.




#3: Matthew McConahey




Another long time favorite. Love all his movies, especially Dazed & Confused. And there's so many pictures of him shirtless....




#4: Topher Grace




Gotta have a nerdy guy. Love him in Win a Date With Tad Hamilton.


#5: Joshua Jackson



You know you loved Pacey. But I've loved him ever since The Mighty Ducks 1,2, and 3!!



Honorable Mentions/Runner Ups


John Travolta


My first love. Pretty sure that Grease was the first movie I ever saw, and I have the entire thing memorized, seriously quiz me!

And Urban Cowboy, the movie about the perfect redneck relationship.





Chris Pronger





The main reason why I love hockey, and why I stopped watching it when the Blues traded him.


Jason London


Also from Dazed & Confused. But, more importantly from my favorite movie The Man in The Moon. It's Reese Witherspoon's first movie, and I used to watch it all the time with my grandma. If you haven't seen it, I might let you borrow it if you can tear it away from my death grip.





Devon Sawa



I was totally obsessed with him from about 10-15. He is of course from Little Giants, Now & Then, The Night of the Twisters, and Casper was his first big movie. In Jr. High my friends had a slumber party at my house that we called D-Day and we stayed up all night watching all of his movies.

Fun Fact: I have his biography and in it, it says "Devon, rhymes with heaven."


Next category: If I were a necromancer...


Christopher Reeve



Of course everyone knows he's the ONLY Superman. But I really fell a few years ago when I saw Somewhere In Time (because its the favorite movie of another teenage crush, Bryan White, who I forgot to add to this list...gah!). This is another movie which you need to see if you can pry it away from me...even though I stole it from my aunt....don't tell her!



Patrick Swayze



My other first love. I completely bawled my eyes out the day he died last year. And I still can't watch any of his movies, especially Ghost, which they played over and over right after he died. What is wrong with these networks??!!



George Harrison



My favorite Beatle, in case you didn't read already in my previous posts. If you listen to While My Guitar Gently Weeps without weeping, something is wrong with you. If anyone needs schooling on what good music is, take a ride in my car where I have about 6 or 7 of their albums.



That is all...until more hot celebrities appear.

1 comment: