Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Forest Park and fish

One day while visiting Mike at the Rehab, I walked over to Forest Park to find a few geocaches. It was only 70 degrees but I ended up sweating my butt off. The first one is under this bridge somewhere... I looked like a crazy person hanging around waiting for people to leave, then ducking under the bridge. All I saw was a big cardboard box which I was afraid to touch because there could have been a snake in there for all I know. If anyone wants to go back and find this geocache with me, let me know.
The next one was easier. It was in the roots of this tree by a lake. It had a few little army guys in it. After this I was exhausted and decided to come back next time with a witness to the insanity.
So I went home and made some awesome tilapia. I'm keeping my freezer stocked with it, because it was so easy and sooo good.

1 comment: