Monday, February 8, 2010

Chili and strawberry coffee cake

Here's the beginning of me posting about trying some new recipes. My mom gave me the recipe to her chili so here it is...


It's still missing something, I'm not sure what...it was slightly tasteless. Mom's was better, although we usually used it for chili dogs at her house...so I dunno. I need to add something else to it next time...not sure what. I still have some in the freezer...and I'm not quite sure how to reheat frozen chili...hmmm.....
That day I also made strawberry coffee cake, which I took to work to test out how good it actually is. It was a little too tart for me, and I don't like cream cheese which most of the filling is made of so...I won't be making it again. Everyone at work liked it though, but they will eat anything so who knows. I took a picture of a side view of a slice, but it was blurry so this is all you get.




1 comment:

  1. Chili looks really good, wish I has some right now.yum

    ReplyDelete